Prominent ProMus Series
Please contact us for price.
You can also reach out to us at 225-454-0860.
A motor driven metering pump with a hydraulically actuated Teflon diaphragm. The plunger and diaphragm are hydraulically coupled and are precisely controlled by a mechanically actuated replenishment valve, which senses diaphragm position to admit coupling fluid as needed. The coupling fluid is continuously degassed to maintain accuracy. The drive case is protected from overload by a simple acting relief valve. The movement of the diaphragm depends on the amount of liquid displaced by the plunger.
- Hydraulically actuated diaphragm ensuring a sealed pumping system for corrosive or toxic chemicals with superior leak protection
- Built in accordance to API 675 standards suitable for heavy industrial applications and specifications
- Flexible design for a wide range of applications including water treatment and high pressure chemical refining
- Fast and Easy field maintenance with minimal downtime
- Available in PVDF, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20 and Hastelloy C liquid end materials