BJM Shredder Pump SK37C-230T
Voltage: 230, 3ph-60Hz
Rated Amps: 14
Discharge Connection: 3" Flange w/ 4"NPT-F Discharge
Max Solids: 1.6"
Max Head: 42'
Max GPM: 220
- 304SS Motor Housing allows for superior abrasion resistance and will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
- Standard 33ft. power cord.