Prominent Beta B Series
A microprocessor-based diaphragm solenoid metering pump capable of flows from 0.20 to 8.45 gph (0.74 to 32 l/h) and pressures to 363 psi (25 bar).
Feed rate is determined by stroke length and stroke frequency. Stroke length is adjusted from 0% to 100% with a 10:1 turndown. Stroke frequency is adjusted in 10% increments from
10-100. (Optional) External control via a standard 4-20 mA or pulse contact signal.
- Capacity range 0.20 to 8.45 gph (0.74 to 32 l/h) and pressures to 363 psi (25 bar)
- Continuous stroke length adjustment from 0-100% (recommended 30-100%)
- Supplied in PP, Acrylic, PVDF, PTFE, stainless steel
- Patented deaeration for PP, Acrylic and PVDF
- Self-deaerating dosing head type in PP and Acrylic
- HV liquid end for highly viscous media
- Power supply 100 - 230 V as standard
- 10-setting stroke frequency adjustment from 10-100 %
- External control via voltage-free contacts
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- 3 LED display for operation, warning and fault indication