Please contact us for price.
You can also reach out to us at 225-454-0860.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Approved Liquis Ends
- Volume adjustment in GPH or LPH
- Manual, Analog, Contact and Batch modes optional
- BUS interfaces such as Profibus, CANbus, PROFINET and Modbus
- Analog output for stroke length and stroke rate transmission
- Auto compensates programmed feed rates during back pressure fluctuations
- As low as 1 mL/hr continuous feed rate with regulated solenoid drive
- Turn down ratio up to 40,000:1
- Integrated 7-day timer
- Detects Overpressure/ No Pressure (broken discharge line) and gas in the liquid end
- Automatically sets optimal speed and stroke based on GPH settings (when set to automatic)